It is with deep sadness that we heard of the death of our 5th year student Oisin Williams this morning.
Our thoughts and prayers are with Oisin’s family at this very difficult time. Oisin was a 5th year student in 5A class and Oisin’s brother is sixth year student Paudi Williams.
Supports will be available for students during the coming days and tomorrow morning during first class teachers will connect with all our students,
Links to Resources to support children and adults who have suffered loss due to the bereavement of a friend
- Children’s Understanding and Reaction to Death According to Age (R6)
- Stages of Grief (R7)
- How to Cope When Something Terrible Happens (R8)
- Reactions to A Critical Incident (R9)
- Grief after Suicide or Suspected Suicide (R10)
- Ways To Help Your Child Through This Difficult Time (R12)
- Critical Incidents Resources for parents during COVID-19
The funeral mass for Oisin Williams at 12 noon on Saturday March 20th will be live streamed on the Cloughjordan Parish Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/cloughjordanparish/