The Parents Association has achieved hugely throughout the years in bringing the school to the State of the Art facility that stands today. They are a great support to all school events and are greatly involved in every aspect of school life. They work closely with the principal, staff, Board of Management and students in building the effective partnership that currently exists between home and school. Some of the activities our parents help with;
- Organising information/social events for new parents to the school
- Organising welcome events for new students to the school
- Arranging talks on topics of interest to parents, e.g. guest speaker on parenting/college courses and careers, etc
- Providing support/organisational input to major school events, e.g. Open Night, Career Exhibition, etc
- Channeling parents views on school policy issues to the Principal/Board
- Contributing to school newsletter
- Helping to organise and supervise extra curricular activities
- Organising Fund Raising Events for the school
Borrisokane Community College Parents Association Constitution – Click Here.
Borrisokane Community College Parents Association 2022/2023 Officers:
Chairperson: Jenny Whelan
Secretary: Deirdre O’Brolchain
Treasurer: Paula Sullivan
Parents Association Contact Email: email@example.com
Reports from Parents Committee Meetings
Parents Committee Meeting May 8th 2023 Report – Click Here.
Parents Committee Meeting April 17th 2023 Report – Click Here.
Parents Committee Meeting March 6th 2023 Report – Click Here.